Photography Non-Compete Agreement Template

A Renewables Obligation Certificate Trading Master Agreement has been introduced to facilitate the trading of renewable energy certificates. This agreement aims to promote the use of renewable energy sources and reduce carbon emissions. You can access the template here.

Outsource Service Agreement Template

Companies looking to outsource their services can now make use of a standardized Outsource Service Agreement Template. This template provides a framework for a mutually beneficial agreement between the outsourcer and the service provider. You can find the template here.

Work for Hire Artist Contract

Artists who are hired to create work for specific projects can protect their rights and ensure fair compensation by signing a Work for Hire Artist Contract. This contract clarifies the ownership of the artwork and establishes the terms of the working relationship. You can learn more about this contract here.

Agreement dalam BM

Agreements written in Bahasa Malaysia (BM) are commonly used in Malaysia. If you need an Agreement dalam BM, you can find a template here.

Can You Be on Two Tenancy Agreements?

Tenants who wish to rent multiple properties may wonder if they can be on two tenancy agreements simultaneously. The laws and regulations regarding this can vary, so it’s important to understand the rules in your jurisdiction. More information on this topic can be found here.

LLC Operating Agreement Oklahoma Cost

Starting a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Oklahoma requires an Operating Agreement. This legal document outlines the ownership and operating procedures of the LLC. The cost of preparing an LLC Operating Agreement in Oklahoma can vary depending on various factors. You can find more details about the cost here.

Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement Form

When two parties need to share confidential information, a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is commonly used to protect both parties’ interests. This agreement ensures that the shared information remains confidential and is not disclosed to third parties. You can access a template for a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement here.

80/20 Custody Agreement Example

An 80/20 Custody Agreement is a type of child custody arrangement where one parent has the child for 80% of the time, while the other parent has the child for 20% of the time. This arrangement can be suitable for parents who want to ensure a stable and consistent routine for their child. An example of an 80/20 Custody Agreement can be found here.

States with Reciprocal Tax Agreements TurboTax

TurboTax is a popular tax preparation software that helps individuals file their taxes. If you live in a state with reciprocal tax agreements, TurboTax can assist you in navigating the tax implications of working in multiple states. You can explore more about states with reciprocal tax agreements and TurboTax here.

Elem hozzáadva a kosárhoz.
0 elemek - 0Ft